January 6, 2009

The kids are back in school but they just won't stay there.

It was a great break for the holidays.  It would have been better if the snow would have lasted the whole time.  The kids were excited to head back to school and I was as well.  About 10:45 yesterday morning while I was in the grocery store I get a call that Noah had spewed at school and to come quick.  Ugh!  Now mind you Andrew had been sick all day Saturday and was much better Sunday, so I sent him to school.  Noah had faked me out by saying he was sick in the morning and after a little while said he was better and was hungry for breakfast.  ( i did however cancel his dentist appointment)  Well to not drag out the story any longer Jeff, Courtney and Shelby have all fallen like flies and I am pretty green myself.  That is 6 down in less than 72 hours!  Any bets on the rest of the house?    No just kidding,  please do not jinx me. 

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

YOu poor thing!! We had it last year and it was not fun! Hope it passes quickly!`

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow...you started blogging! That was fun to look through old posts, lots of cute pics.! I hope your family gets to feeling better soon!!

kimber said...

Well I hope it passes fast! No one so far has been to sick so I am crossing my fingers! Nothing is worse than taking care of sick kids plus a sick husband! Hope you and the crew feel better soon!

Colton said...

Haha....that was funny. I remember peeing my pants once in Elementary school. That was embarrassing. I don't think I've ever puked at school...

Teresa / Andy said...

I hope you all feel better very soon! That's no fun to have a whole house full of sickness!

Taylor Mariee said...

Hey! This is Taylor Boyle :)
I hope everyone gets feeling better soon! Cute page! I'll keep checking in!!