It's about time girl--- I thought we would never have another post from you! I was checking just for fun! I love seeing the pictures! Courtneys pictures turned out great and I love the one of Abby---tell her I am waiting for a copy of them both! Talk to you soon! otter
I was married to my sweetheart Jeff on June 14,1989 in the Boise Temple. We have a wonderfully crazy existence. I am part of a large family and am excited to be able to keep in touch better with those I care about.
3 comments:
It's about time girl--- I thought we would never have another post from you! I was checking just for fun! I love seeing the pictures! Courtneys pictures turned out great and I love the one of Abby---tell her I am waiting for a copy of them both! Talk to you soon!
otter
Yeah, a "few" posts!! The kids are having too much fun in the snow!!
Cute pictures Amber. The "little" kids are looking so grown up. We miss you guys. Tell my hun to behave! lol Love you
Post a Comment