Auntie Abby here!!! I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!!!!! I think i have probably accumulated a total of...Well more hours or days than anyone in my household lol (Wait...Papa Jeff could be up close to me but i think i've won it so far :D) I'm pretty sure that i have gotten some smiles out of him...Or I'm just mezmorized by his cuteness that i think he's smiling...i don't know which one it is...He does smile in his sleep tho..I know that i've seen that for sure!!
I can't wait till he gets older and I'm able to barge in on him and his friends and tell 'em all about talking to him in his mommy's tummy and how he was just a cute little chap and how he peed on my hand in the bathroom at the fair and it freaked me out so i moved my hand really quick too see why all of a sudden my hand was warm all of a sudden and he peed all over his face and just embarrassing things like that. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment