
They have found their weapons and have commandeered the marking tape for headbands. I wish I still had that kind of imagination. Andrew(mine) Raeli(Aaron's).

Abigail and Quiata were enjoying their photo shoot. They are alike in soooo many ways.

These are what treasures that so many go hunting for. Yum! Yum!~

Caught in the act.

She was stuck in the fence on her neck at the hairline and again on her thighs in front.

The boys could not hide from the girls for long.

The kids had fun driving Pap's truck. Teancum is such a happy baby.

A little sun never hurt anyone.
This year we went up to Waha to hunt mushrooms.
2 comments:
That picture of...female child stuck in the fence is hilarious.
When we first moved to Missouri, our neighbors came over with this huge bucket of fresh morels. We were like...are those brains? What do we do with them? Apparently they are a delicacy. We boiled them because we didn't know what else to do and all of these bugs just crawled out of them all over the place. Good times.
Little Quiata (hope I spelled that right..I was trying to memorize it before I posted! lol), anyway, she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment