September 28, 2008

Just getting started

Howdy everyone. I am finally getting with the times and starting our family blog. I can't promise regular posts, but I will maintain it. You can keep up to date with our busy family and crazy fun. I am looking forward to being able to keep in touch with family and friends some whom I haven't seen in a while. This should be lots of FUN!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay!! We are so glad you have joined us! It is so much fun to keep up with everyone this way and see how everyone is doing. Hope you find time to come and visit us at dawdespain.blogspot.com

Colton said...

I'm continually surprised by how proficient our family is becoming at keeping in touch. Welcome to your second life.

Brooklyn said...

So glad you started a blog too! It is a lot of fun and great way to keep in touch. I haven't seen your family in years and look forward to some pictures. If you have time, I just started a blog at brooktimes.blogspot.com

Teresa / Andy said...

Very exciting!
There really isn't any better way to share stories and pictures that you might forget about at the too-few-and-far-between family reunions :)

Welcome to the blogosphere!